1. FAMILY- Here is the definition of FAMILY A & B in the dictionary- a.basicsocialunitconsistingofparentsandtheir children,consideredasagroup,whetherdwelling togetherornot:thetraditionalfamily. b. asocialunitconsistingofoneormoreadultstogether withthechildrentheycarefor:asingle-parentfamily. My definition is simple: A family does whats best for its members. A place to go when you a hurting and need guidance. Family is accountability and leading by example. I'm blessed to have a family (church, blood, friends)
2. Dog Kisses- Have a bad day..My lab to the rescue-My dog can plant a kiss when you least expect it. They come without warning but always at the perfect time. No agenda only affection.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- This explanatory treat can be found in many combinations but one of my favorites is the "Blizzard at Dairy Queen". I'm not sure of the calorie content (most likely off the charts!) but I love CCCD!!!!
4. Our Men & Women in Uniform- I'm thankful for our brave men and women who serve our country
5. Peanut Butter toast- I never get tired of peanut butter toast and its calming qualities!!! White or wheat is fine.
6.Pajamas- Pajamas are linked to the work kill switch. Put them on and your transformed into couch potato land!
7. Friends- Some friends are new and some are from 5th grade. Regardless of time, true friends stand the test of time. You can pick up a conversation from years back and quickly relate as if it was yesterday.
8. A Book- I love when an author keeps you engaged. The book becomes impossible to put down.
9. Fire- Winter is not my favorite season. A warm cozy fire changes my mood.
10. Hope- The understanding that you are not in charge but not lost.